Saturday, November 29, 2008

Character Survey: Emiko

And this is Emiko... o.O

NAME: Emiko
BIRTHDAY: April 27
BIRTHPLACE: California
CURRENT LOCATION: Still California...
EYE COLOR: Dark Brown
HAIR COLOR: Black, but I've highlighted it.
HEIGHT: I'm five foot, five inches.
L/R HANDED: Right.
THE SHOES YOU WORE TODAY: Black army boots. Not very becoming of an ex-dancer, I know, but whatev.
YOUR WEAKNESS: People say I'm too pushy and Katie always tells me I should be nicer.
YOUR PERFECT PIZZA: Lots and lots of cheese!
GOAL TO ACHIEVE THIS YEAR: Pass chemistry and stay out of Dad's political campaign.
YOUR MOST OVERUSED PHRASE ON AN INSTANT MESSENGER: lolz
YOUR BEDTIME: 1AM
YOUR MOST MISSED MEMORY: Having Mom around. I haven't seen her since she left.
PEPSI OR COKE: Coke. *snickers* (me: You have a dirty mind...)
McDONALDS OR BURGERKING: McDonald's
SINGLE OR GROUP DATES: Single. I'm a romantic. Can't help it.
LIPTON ICE TEA OR NESTEA: You're gross.
CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA: Chocolate. Lots and lots and lots of it.
CAPPUCCINO OR COFFEE: Lots of coffee is good, too. Better thing that Dad disapproved until just a few years ago!
DO YOU SMOKE: So what if I do?
DO YOU SWEAR: Yeah. Do you want me to right now?
DO YOU SING: No.
DO YOU SHOWER DAILY: Maybe.
HAVE YOU BEEN IN LOVE: Yeah.
DO YOU WANT TO GO TO COLLEGE: Yeah.
DO YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED: Maybe. But I don't want to do the same thing Dad did. He's an idiot for ruining people's lives.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN YOURSELF: Yeah.
DO YOU GET MOTION SICKNESS: No.
ARE YOU A HEALTH FREAK: Not really. I eat healthy sorta.
DO YOU LIKE THUNDERSTORMS: Yeah. I love 'em!!!
DO YOU PLAY AN INSTRUMENT: No. Music is seriously overrated.

In the past month have you
1. DRUNK ALCHOHOL: Yeah, but if you tell, I'll beat you up.
2. SMOKED: Like I'd tell you.
3. BEEN ON DRUGS: Yeah really.
4. GONE TO A MALL: Like yesterday. Duh.
5. EATEN A BOX OF OREOS: Just last week.
6. EATEN SUSHI: Yeah, I live in California and I'm Japanese. What do you expect?
7. BEEN ON STAGE: No.
8. BEEN DUMPED: No.

DO YOU WORK: Only during the summer.

IN A BOY/GIRL:
FAVORITE EYE COLOR: Green or blue's kinda cute.
FAVORITE HAIR COLOR: Maybe blonde. Or brown. Or black. I don't care.
SHORT OR LONG HAIR: Short, please.
WEIGHT: Whatev.
BEST CLOTHING STYLE: Like I really care.

NUMBER OF CDS I OWN: Like I've bothered to count.
NUMBER OF PIERCINGS: Five. Three in one ear, two in the other.
NUMBER OF TATTOOS: One on my left shoulder.
THINGS IN MY PAST I REGRET: Like I'd tell you. And like I could go back to change them if I could. Wait... actually I can. No wait, technically I can't because of that idiot (me: that was your fault...). Whatev.

No comments: