Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Quick Updates

So... I finished part three, but I don't have a USB device to bring it to a computer with internet access and therefore, it won't get posted until I do. Sorry about that. Until then, I shall tell you a few things I have realised about characters and writing in general, just to prove that I have not fallen off the face of this spinning planet.

1. Seven McAllistair used to attend Northpointe Academy, where he knew Aislynn Celeste, Rem and Seneca Argentium and Keith Chandler. He is now the IT manager for the school district and works with maitaining the Maplewood Academy webpage and other technological stuff.

2. Rembrandt Argentium and Aislynn Celeste knew each other quite well when they were still in school. In fact, they were in a relationship at one point, which Aislynn broke off for an unknown reason.

3. Tyler Martin and Victoria Chapel are Rule Enforcers (similar to hall monitors) at Maplewood. This is a bit surprising because normally, tenth graders aren't allowed. Apparently they really needed a few good members.

4. There's quite a bit more to Emiko than what meets the eye at first. Even more than I'd ever imagined.

5. Hugh Avery was one of the SATs (basically teacher's assistants) while in high school.

6. Candace calls just about everyone by their first name, except for Sharpe. Alton calls Sharpe by his first name. Hugh Avery also usually calls people by first name only, but Sharpe uses surnames for people.

Hmm... and I think that's all I wanted to share. Hopefully I'll have regular computer access within a week or so or I'll be able to find my USB so that I can upload stories. <_<

No comments: