Tuesday, December 2, 2008

OT: Book Suggestions?

I know I should really be doing homework or something else right now, but I wanted to put this out there before I forgot. If anyone has any good book suggestions, I'm much in need of a good one. I've put Othello (Shakespeare) down for quite awhile and I don't think I shall be resuming it any time soon.

Points to Consider:
  • Good characters
  • Plot that involves mostly action, adventure, suspense, thriller.
  • Possibly some romance, but not too much.
  • I don't like reading stuff with graphic sex, drugs, violence, language, etc. In other words, probably nothing worse than PG-13...
  • Something in the tradition of Alexandre Dumas (The Three Musketeers or The Count of Monte Cristo) would be nice.
  • I love the classics, but I also enjoy suspense-thrillers. ^_^
If you guys have any book suggestions, that would be muchly appreciated. I've been meaning to try to get my hands on a copy of George MacDonald's Phantasties, but haven't been able to. Which is rather unfortunate, if you ask me, but it's life.

No comments: