Monday, December 29, 2008

Randomness yet again...

So I spent most of the afternoon watching Prince Caspian (the movie) instead of writing like I told myself I wanted to. While not comparing it to the book, it was a well-done movie. Which got me thinking... oftentimes when I write, I'll imagine my characters to be in a movie of sorts and just write down what I see... and sometimes what they're feeling (if I can manage that - ha!).

If my books were ever made into movies, I wonder who would get cast as my different characters. Like I said before, I definitely imagine Johnny Depp playing Siyamak (who is seriously a creep). Usually I just imagine people I know looking like my different characters, actually. But that wasn't what I was going to talk about.

What I was going to talk about today was I am completely not sure. No seriously. I have no attention span right now. But what I need to do is figure out the relationships within the first generation and continue this piece before I work more on the Christmas Eve Story and eventually Once Upon an AU.

No comments: